- DVI and VGA video modes
- PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice
- Full stereo audio (optional for speakers & mic)
- Serial (RS232 - optional)
- Extend a KVM station from a CPU using fiber cable:
- (Multimode) 62.5-micron cable up to 650 feet
- (Multimode) 50-micron cable up to 1,300 feet
- (Singlemode) 9-micron cable up to 33,000 feet
- Video resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1920 x 1200 optional)
- Flexible modular architecture
- Compatible with Rose Electronics KVM switches such as ServeView Pro, UltraView Pro, and UltraMatrix
- Compatible with Windows, Windows NT, OS/2, UNIX, Linux, and other operating systems
- Uses a microprocessor to emulate the keyboard and mouse. The keyboard and mouse on the receiver unit do not have to be connected for the PC to boot; only the transmitter must be connected to the PC.
- Fully automated KVM sharing (Local access models)
- Only two fibers needed
- Digital OSD setup menu
- 1U rack mount kits - 19", 23", or 24" rack
| The CrystalView Pro Fiber is the KVM extender |
of choice for businesses that need to extend and operate a computer, server, or KVM switch from a great distance.
The CrystalView Pro Fiber makes this possible by the
use of standard fiber optic cable. You can fully operate
and control a computer or server from as far away as
33,000 feet using 9-micron fiber cable (Singlemode)
The CrystalView Pro Fiber supports both DVI video as well as analog VGA video. All combinations of DVI and VGA video cards and monitors are supported.